Who We Are and How to Contact Us
The Platforms are operated by Enviroli trading under Andrews and Ford Limited. Andrews and Ford Limited is the data controller responsible for your Personal Information and is registered at the UK Information Commissioner's Office with Registration Number: ZA178981.
Andrews and Ford Limited is registered in England and Wales with Company Number: 10128481. Registered Office Address: Wooblr House, Stapleton Lane, Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9 8HE, United Kingdom.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
Generally, We collect your Personal Information when You decide to interact with Us. This could include purchasing online, or when You sign up to receive emails and/or SMS from Us. We also look at how Customers use Our Platforms, so that We can offer the best possible experience.
We collect information in a number of ways, examples of which are listed below:
- When You register or use Enviroli.co.uk or any other subdomain of Enviroli.co.uk (the "Website")
- When You register or use the Enviroli App (the "App")
- When You contact Enviroli by email or phone
- When You sign up to receive marketing newsletters
- When You attend an event, or enter prize draws or competitions run by Enviroli
- When completing any surveys that We send to You for research purposes (although, You are under no obligation to complete these)
- When completing any forms for transnational, employment or other purposes
- When You buy Products, Services and gift cards from Enviroli (for example, details of transactions You make with Enviroli, whether on the Website or the App)
- From time to time, We may also get Personal Information about You from third parties. This could include other partners that We have run partnerships, competitions and events with or that provide some of Our Services
The Types of Information We Collect
We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out Our business, provide the particular service You have requested and to keep You up to date about all the latest exciting Enviroli news.
Information We Obtain Directly From You
- First name and Last name
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Contact phone number(s)
- Purchase information
- Interactions with Us (for example, when You contact Enviroli by email or phone, and visitors logs)
- Payment details
- Delivery address(s)
- Billing address(s)
- Attendance at events
- Official documentation providing photographic proof of identification and related information provided on the official documentation, including, where relevant, a passport number and driving licence number
- Automatically populated IP address*
- Information from Cookies**
*When visiting Our Website, We may collect an automatically populated IP address. An IP address is either a unique number where each octet consists of a decimal number ranging from 0 to 255 (for example, 184.108.40.206) or a unique 128-bit hexadecimal number (for example, 2a03:b0c0:1:d0:0:0:c57:8001) which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet connected device (for example, your mobile or tablet) to browse the internet. We may also record the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided) and your internet browser version.
Information We Obtain Independently From You
Third Party Organisations
We may combine information You have given to Us with additional information made available from and/or shared with Us by external sources. This will only be done when We both have a lawful basis to do so.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter, You may have given Us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
Information Available Publicly
We may include information found in places such as Companies House and information that has been published in, for example but not limited to, articles, newspapers, online.
Ensuring Your Personal Information is Only Used Where Lawful
In order for Our use of your Personal Information to comply with applicable data protection law, that use by Us needs to fall under at least one of the specific lawful reasons that are set out in applicable data protection law. Examples of these lawful reasons include Our use of your Personal Information being necessary for the purchase of Products and/or Services, or for compliance with a legal obligation.
Where your Personal Information is completely anonymised, We do not require a legal basis to use it as the information will no longer constitute Personal Information that is regulated under data protection laws. However, Our collection and use of such anonymised Personal Information may be subject to other laws where your consent is required.
Where your Personal Information is not in an anonymous form, We will have a lawful reason to use your Personal Information in such a way to ensure that We provide the very best Products to You and Our other Customers.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information and How We Use It
At Enviroli, We like to get to know Our Customers. After all, this is how We find new ways to provide You with an extraordinary experience. We use information about You in a number of ways, including providing the Products and/or Services that You have requested, offering You a personalised experience and informing You about special events or exciting Enviroli news. We may also use the information We have to contact You about any information We might need to process your Orders, returns or queries.
Examples of How We Use Your Personal Information Are as Follows:
To Carry Out Our Business and to Provide a Service or Carry Out a Contract With You:
- Fulfilment of, and delivery of, Products and Services You have Ordered. We may share your Personal Information with Our delivery partners.
- Contact You with important information relating to your purchase of any of Our Products, or use and administration of any of Our Services, such as confirming your Order, letting You know about returns and refunds and any information in relation to that Service. We may share your information with Our communication partners for this purpose.
Where We Have Your Consent:
- Send You marketing updates by either email or SMS about all the latest news, events and offers at Enviroli. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsuscribe link in any email. We share your Personal Information with a variety of third party email marketing providers who assist Us in delivering Our email and SMS marketing campaigns to You. Third parties include: Mailchimp, AutomateWoo, Twilio, (who are all based in the USA and their use of your Personal Information is governed by the US Privacy Shield).
- Use your details to show You advertising on such social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, or by other third party advertising that may appear on other websites You use. Online advertising channels We may use are: digital display, video on demand, search engine marketing, paid social media advertising (these are all on third party websites or platforms).
- We tailor emails, SMS and online advertising to the things You love, so they're relevant to your location, what You have shown an interest in and the things You buy from Us.
Where We Have a Justifiable Reason (Legitimate Interest):
- Events. We share your Personal Information with any applicable third party hosting the event and ticketing companies (for example, Eventbrite).
- Respond to Customer service enquiries raised online, by email, on social media or on the phone. We use Gravity Forms for online form submissions on Our Platforms.
- Send an abandoned basket email and/or SMS using third party suppliers. Third parties include: AutomateWoo and Twilio (who are all based in the USA and their use of your Personal Information is governed by the US Privacy Shield).
- Invite You to provide feedback about Our Products and Services in the form of online, email and/or SMS. We use this information to help Us improve the quality of service provided, to monitor the quality of Our Products and Services and to assist with the selection of future Product and Service lines. We use third party service providers to assist Us with Customer surveys and feedback requests. Third parties include: Mailchimp, AutomateWoo, Twilio (who are all based in the USA and their use of your Personal Information is governed by the US Privacy Shield).
- Analyse aggregated Customer information with other interactions Customers have with Enviroli in order to continually improve the Products and Services We offer through Our Platforms. We do this using third parties such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- For classifying Our audience into groups or segments, using shopping habits, information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with Our Products and contact preferences. These segments help Us to understand Our audience better.
- Anonymous track usage statistics on Our Platforms. By using this information, We are able to measure the effectiveness of Our content and how visitors use Our Platforms and Our Services. This allows Us to learn what pages to target Our adverts so that they’re more relevant to You. We do this using Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and AutomateWoo.
- We measure and understand how Our Customers respond to Our Platforms and to a variety of marketing activity so We can ensure Our activity is well targeted, relevant and effective.
- To help Us run the test version of Our Platforms that We use internally to pilot new features and ensure the smooth running of Our Platforms.
- The use of CCTV recording equipment in and around Our premises for monitoring and security purposes. We may share, where necessary, CCTV footage to the Police and HMRC in particular. This is very strictly controlled.
- Detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We use third party platforms to manage and deliver a customer relationship management (CRM), email marketing campaigns, online advertising, Customer analytics, events, fulfillment of Orders, delivery, returns, refunds, IT services, etc. In providing the services, your Personal Information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on Our behalf.
We will check any third party that We use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information.
Business Administration and Legal Compliance
In certain circumstances, We share and/or are obliged to share your Personal Information for business administration and legal compliance purposes with third parties outside Enviroli.
We may use your Personal Information in connection with a business transition (such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or a sale of all of or portion of Our assets), to enforce Our legal rights and/or to protect the rights of third parties and it is in Our legitimate interest to do so. In such instances it will be necessary to share your Personal Information with external professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants, or insurers or financial institutions.
We may use your Personal Information for legal compliance purposes and to enforce Our legal rights. In such instances, it will be necessary to share your Personal Information with external parties such as administrative authorities (HMRC), the Financial Conduct Authority, police and public prosecutors or to comply with a court order or power of attorney. We will also need to do this to undertake Customer checks to know Our Customers and verify their identity. We may also be required to share your information to report any suspicious and/or criminal activity including fraud, sanctions and anti-money laundering. It is Our legal obligation to do so.
How Can You Unsubscribe From Marketing Communications?
We would be upset to say goodbye, but if at any point You no longer wish to hear from Us, there are a number of ways You can unsubscribe.
These are as follows:
- You can click on the "unsubscribe" link in any communication that We send to You by email and/or SMS which will automatically unsubscribe You from any further communication. Please note, You may continue to receive communications which are already en route to You for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
- In relation to the App, You can manage your preferences and select to opt out from one or all of the different push notifications by disabling them in your phone settings.
- You can manage your communication preferences by selecting "Communication" from within your Enviroli Account and You can select to unsubscribe or re-subscribe at any time.
- Alternatively, You can contact Our Customer Services on 01455 372375 (+44 (0)1455 372375 from abroad), Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm, by sending an email to email@example.com or by using Our online contact form.
The Platforms may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these external websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and Enviroli does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please refer to these policies before You submit any Personal Information to these websites.
Third Party Links and Services
- Your browsing and interaction on any other websites, or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website's or third party service provider's own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the privacy practices of any third parties.
- We encourage You to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website You visit, or third party service provider that You deal with, and to contact them if You have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices.
In certain, very limited circumstances, We are jointly responsible for determining the collection and/or use of your Personal Information with third party organisations (this is known as being a “Joint Controller”).
This is the case with Our affiliate marketing partner, Mailchimp, who We work with to help Us measure the success of Our relevant marketing campaigns.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information For?
We shall not keep your Personal Information for longer than required to comply with any legislation. We only retain Personal Information for as long as it is required.
We will retain your Personal Information as follows:
- Usage data will be retained for a minimum period of twelve (12) months following the date of collection, and for a maximum period of six (6) years following that date.
- Enviroli Account data will be retained for a minimum period of twelve (12) months following the date of closure of the relevant Enviroli Account, and for a maximum period of six (6) years following that date.
- Enquiry data will be retained for a minimum period of twelve (12) months following the date of the enquiry, and for a maximum period of six (6) years following that date.
- Transaction data will be retained for a minimum period of twelve (12) months following the date of the transaction, and for a maximum period of six (6) years following that date.
- Notification data will be retained for a minimum period of twelve (12) months following the date that We are instructed to cease sending the notifications, and for a maximum period of six (6) years following that date (providing that We will retain notification data, where necessary, to fulfil any request You make to actively suppress notifications); and
- Communication data will be retained for a minimum period of twelve (12) months following the date of the communication in question, and for a maximum period of six (6) years following that date.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to keeping the Personal Information You provide to Us secure and We will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse or alteration. We do not sell your Personal Information for any purpose.
We have implemented technical measures to protect the Personal Information that We have under Our control from:
- Unauthorised access
- Unauthorised modification
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All of Our employees and data processors (for example, those who process your Personal Information on Our behalf, for the purposes listed above), who have access to, and are associated with the processing of Personal Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the Personal Information of all Users of Our Platforms and Services.
How to Access Your Personal Information and Your Other Rights
You have the following rights in relation to the Personal Information We hold about You:
Your Right of Access
If You ask Us, We will confirm whether We are processing your Personal Information and, if so, provide You with a copy of that Personal Information (along with certain other details). If You require additional copies, We may need to charge a reasonable fee.
Your Right to Correct Your Personal Information
If the Personal Information We hold about You is inaccurate or incomplete, You are entitled to have it corrected. If We have shared your Personal Information with others, We will let them know about the changes where possible. If You ask Us, where possible and lawful to do so, We will also tell You who We have shared your Personal Information with so that You can contact them directly.
Your Right to Delete Personal Information
You can ask Us to delete or remove your Personal Information in some circumstances such as where We no longer need it or if You withdraw your consent (where applicable). If We have shared your Personal Information with others, We will let them know about the erasure where possible. If You ask Us, where it is possible and lawful for Us to do so, We will also tell You who We have shared your Personal Information with so that You can contact them directly.
Your Right to Restrict Personal Information
You can ask Us to 'block' or suppress the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances such as where You contest the accuracy of that Personal Information or You object to Us processing it. It won't stop Us from storing your Personal Information though. We will tell You before We lift any restriction. If We have shared your Personal Information with others, We will let them know about the restriction where it is possible for Us to do so. If You ask Us, where it is possible and lawful for Us to do so, We will also tell You who We have shared your Personal Information with so that You can contact them directly.
Your Right to Data Portability
With effect from the 25 May 2018, You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain Personal Information You have provided Us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask Us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
Your Right to Object
You can ask Us to stop processing your Personal Information, and We will do so, if We are:
- Relying on Our own or someone else's legitimate interests to process your Personal Information, except if We can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing; or
- Processing your Personal Information for direct marketing.
Your Rights in Relation to Automated Decision-making and Profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it's based on automatic processing, including profiling, if it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects You, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between You and Us.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
If We rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as Our legal basis for processing your Personal Information, You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Your Right to Lodge a Complaint With the Supervisory Authority