The Organic Cotton Face Mask is perfect to protect you when you’re out and about. It’s reusable and machine washable up to 30 times at 30°C. The Mask consists of a layer of medical grade certified melt-blown filter sandwiched between two layers of GOTS certified organic cotton, printed with OEKO Tex certified Inks. It produces low heat build up and has a high breathability index for extended hours of usage.
Both of the side seams are secured using fine knitted 100% organic cotton rib fabric and are attached to OEKO Tex certified soft elastic ear loops. The Mask has a full length concealed nose bridge to achieve a very secure fit over your nose and face, which helps to minimise eye wear fogging.
CEAE have had their Masks tested by TUV Labs for the following parameters:
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 96%, EN 14683
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): 98%, ASTM F2100-19/F2299
- Breathability/Different Pressure: 3.14 mm H20/cm2, EN 14683
- Flammability: 16 CFR 1610, Class 1
- Splash Resistance: 80mmHg, ISO 22609-2004,
- Appearance after wash: 30 machine wash cycles at 30 degrees, AATC 150:2003
Please note, the Mask should not be used as medical Personal Protective Equipment(PPE) and must not be worn during sleep. The elastic contains latex, so should not be used by anybody with a latex allergy. Risk of suffocation. Children must be supervised at all times whilst wearing Masks. Not suitable for children under 3.